Hey guys! I'm using this site as an online compilation of all my bodybuilding information. This includes my meals, training, and thoughts on being vegan and lifting. Feel free to add me and comment me with any tips or questions!

Monday, May 5, 2008

MONDAY MAY 5TH

Alright guys! Met Giacomo yesterday to bum around Manhattan, figure out some diet stuff, and talk about working out! Everything went awesome, not only that he hooked me up with like two pounds of this supplement he takes. Half spirulina, and half chlorella, he said its basically solid protein! I'll post what Ive eaten today so far, and Im going to hit the gym later tonight to work on my shoulders and back.

Granola and red berries with Soymilk
Soy Protein shake
Apple juice

2 Boca "chicken" patties on whole wheat toast with a little hot sauce

1 Smoothie made of 2 apples, a cup of strawberries, blueberries, some soymilk, ice.. yum.

3 cups of wheat ribbon noodles with some evoo.
Soy protein shake

No comments: